The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) is a cabinet-level government ministry responsible for the implementation and management of Uganda's foreign policy.
A Secure Nation with Prosperous People.
To Promote and Protect Uganda's Interests Abroad.
- To promote Regional and International Peace and Security.
- To promote Commercial and Economic Intterests Abroad.
- To promote Regional and Continental inegration.
- To Promote Adherence to International Law and Committments.
- To strengthen the provision of Diplomatic Protocol and Consular services both at home and Abroad.
- To promote Uganda's Image Abroad through Public Diplomacy.
- To enhance Institutional Capacity of the Ministry and it's Affliated Institutions.